DionyMed Enhances its Position as a “House of Brands” to Deliver a Diversified Range of Products Through its Cannabis-to-Consumer Platform
Toronto, Ontario, March 13, 2019 /AxisWire/ DionyMed Brands Inc. (“DionyMed” or “Company”) (CSE: DYME), a multi-state cannabis brands, distribution and delivery platform, announced today the expansion of its wholly-owned, award-winning brand, Winberry Farms, to offer consumers an even more comprehensive, diversified product portfolio with 12 new CBD-focused products. With these new additions, the Winberry Farms product line will encompass 75 high-quality distillate and full-spectrum THC and CBD concentrates, currently available in 300 retail locations in Oregon and 50 locations in California. One of the first recreational cannabis farms to be licensed by the state of Oregon, Winberry Farms specializes in expertly-cultivated, naturally sun-grown product.
The launch of the new Winberry Farms CBD line in California includes 16 skus, which will be available in multiple flavors and configurations, offering both 3:1 and 1:1 CBD to THC ratios.
Edward Fields, CEO of DionyMed, said, “Through Winberry Farms and our other emerging brands, we are committed to providing the safest, highest-quality products and solutions to all medical and recreational consumers in the states in which DionyMed operates. As CBD continues to gain traction across the country as a new and important component of a day-to-day health and wellness regimen, our products ensure that our customers have access to highest quality products and a variety of options to meet their diverse needs.”
DionyMed’s Wholly-Owned Brands
In addition to Winberry Farms, the Company’s wholly-owned brand portfolio includes the following:
- Gardeners – Quality cannabis flower from local growers offered at a high-value price point. Over 24 unique products, including pre-rolls, available across California.
- Afterglow – A limited edition product line of flower and live resin sauce featuring popular, limited run strains from a top grower, available across California.
DionyMed’s Portfolio Brands
In addition to DionyMed’s wholly-owned brands, the Company has established relationships with premier cannabis brands to offer its direct-to-consumer and retail distribution capabilities and further enhance and build upon the Company’s position as a “house of brands.” These brands currently include:
- Herbology – A collection of ultra-pure extracts for the new G Pen Gio vaporizer. Established in 2011, Herbology is a pioneer in testing and analyzing cannabinoids. This is a Northern California exclusive distribution partner.
- Headwaters – With a mission of supplying reliable, compliant, and conscious cannabis, Headwaters flower is guided by tenets of sustainable agriculture and driven by a commitment to transparency. This is a California state-wide distribution partnership.
- Lifestyle Delivery Systems (LDS) – LDS markets the brand Reveur, a top-tier live resin at an affordable price, and CannaStrips(TM). CannaStrips offer an effective dosage with no degradation of the liver. The result is a consistent, precise, and effective experience. This is an exclusive California statewide distribution partnership.
- HigherVeda Medicinals – Inspired by the ancient healing principles of Ayurveda, HigherVeda Medicinals are wholesome effect-based capsules for consumers who prioritize balance and quality. This is a California state-wide distribution partnership.
- Fire King – Fire King is a premium icewater hash. This is a California state-wide distributor partnership.
To be added to the DionyMed e-mail distribution list, please e-mail DionyMed@kcsa.com with DionyMed in the subject line.
Founded in 2017, DionyMed is a multi-state cannabis brands, distribution and delivery platform, supporting cultivators, manufacturers and award-winning brands in the medical and adult-use cannabis markets. DionyMed sells branded products in every category from flower to vape cartridges, concentrates and edibles. DionyMed serves more than 700 dispensaries and completes over 40,000 Direct-To-Consumer deliveries each month with its growing portfolio of products and brands. Learn more at www.DionyMed.com and follow @DYME_Inc on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Forward-Looking Information and Statements
This news release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation and may also contain statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking information and forward-looking statements are not representative of historical facts or information or current condition, but instead represent only the Company’s beliefs regarding future events, plans or objectives, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of the Company’s control. Generally, such forward-looking information or forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or may contain statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “will continue”, “will occur” or “will be achieved”.
By identifying such information and statements in this manner, the Company is alerting the reader that such information and statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such information and statements, including but not limited to the risk factors set out in the Listing Statement of the Company available on the Company’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Although the Company believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing, and the expectations contained in, the forward-looking information and statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information and statements, and no assurance or guarantee can be given that such forward-looking information and statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information and statements. The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and the Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking information and/or forward-looking statements that are contained or referenced herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws. All subsequent written and oral forward- looking information and statements attributable to the Company or persons acting on its behalf is expressly qualified in its entirety by this notice.
Edward Fields, CEO
Peter Kampian, CFO
Phil Carlson / Erika Kay
KCSA Strategic Communications
Phone: (212) 896-1233
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Tumino / Brittany Tibaldi
KCSA Strategic Communications
212-896-1252 / 347-487-6794
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org