California-based cannabis retailer and direct-to-consumer delivery company Driven Deliveries Inc. (OTCQB: DRVD) has reached its third consecutive sales record and noted that during its 420 sales campaigns it exceeded previously set sales record by another 31%.
“We are beyond grateful to have such strong partnerships with our suppliers and loyal relationships with our customers,” said Christian Schenk, CEO Driven Deliveries Inc. “Our staff stepped up to the occasion and delivered the goods to our customers in record time while our supply chain team ensured availability of products across California to ensure the demand created by our marketing organization was fulfilled as committed,” he added.
The company’s retail divisions, Ganjarunner and Budee, ran concurrent sales promotions in partnership with leading cannabis brands. The promotions ranged from BOGO (buy one get one free) to percentage savings and even a few swag giveaways, including ganjarunner branded rolling trays, which were made available to consumers. In-app promotions were pushed through notifications to iOS and Android users of the company’s Weedwaves mobile application.
Both Ganjarunner and Budee introduced its “High Roller Club” to its big-spending customers, even offering year-long savings to members who spent more than $420 on the infamous 420 cannabis holiday. The campaigns drove sales in excess of $100,000 in less than a 12 hr period and resulted in over 1,000 deliveries. The push also had the added benefit of bringing in new customers with more than 300 first time orders that mostly came from organic marketing efforts versus traditional advertising.
With all the kids at home, it may be that cannabis shoppers had to resort to more discreet forms of consumption. Driven Deliveries said that the largest grossing product category by volume was edibles, followed by flower, then concentrates.
“The operation and technology continue to provide scale and growth for our business,” said Sal Villanueva, President of Driven Deliveries Inc. “We were able to deliver the increased volume with our existing capacity and staff while maintaining our 90-minute promise to more than 92% of California,” he added. “We will continue to push the boundaries and exceed our goals day after day.”
Here’s a list of the 420 promotions that were offered:
- 3 CBD pre-rolls for $99
- BOGO 65% off vape cartridges
- Save $15 when you buy 1 Alpine cart and 1g of Alpine Flower
- Save $100 when you buy 8 jars of flower
- Save $19 on grams when you buy any 1/8 flower jar
- 4 grams of live resin for $140 ($40 off)
- 3 Chocolate bites for $40 ($50 off!)
- 3 vape cartridges for $90 ($15 off!)
- BOGO bottles! ($45 off!)
- ½ oz flower for $120 ($20 off when you buy 4)
- 3 bags of cookies for $50 ($10 off!)
- 4 boxes of gummies for $60 ($20 off!)
- Save $30 when you buy any 5 pre-rolls (5 for $50!)
- Save $40 when you buy 4 jars of flower
- 4 gummy tins for $60
- Old Pal Rolling papers included with any Old Pal purchase while supplies last
- Vape Cartridge and battery kit for $70 ($15 off)
- Save $20 when you buy 2 vape cartridges
- Buy 2 PB products and get an exclusive face mask for a penny
- 2 cigarettes for $80 ($20 off!)
- 2 bottles of cannabis-infused beverages for $75 ($15 off!)
- 20% off entire brand of edibles
- 4 grams concentrates for $120 ($20 off!)
- Smoakland vapes 4 for $100 ($40 off!)
- 2 tinctures for $50 ($30 off!)