Green Market Report Partners with TheStreet.com Providing Investors with Exclusive Insight/Access to Leaders in the Cannabis Industry
NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2018/AxisWire/ – The cannabis industry’s leading business and economic minds will gather in New York City to discuss the advanced economic state of cannabis at the Green Market Summit on September 14, 2018.
Hosted by the Green Market Report, the cannabis industry’s premier financial news organization, this one-day event will feature exclusive data and economic analysis focused on five key sectors in the industry: Banking, Cultivation, International Trade, Retail, and Seed-to-Sale Tracking.
“As the cannabis industry continues to evolve, we are witnessing dynamic shifts in how the industry is structured and regulated,” said Debra Borchardt, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Green Market Report. “The Green Market Summit presents a remarkable opportunity for investors and entrepreneurs to gain firsthand knowledge of how these changes will affect the economics of cannabis and their bottom line.”
“The speakers and report sponsors assembled for this conference represent years worth of unparalleled experience and knowledge in the cannabis industry,” added Cynthia Salarizadeh Co-Founder of Green Market Report and Managing Partner of KCSA Strategic Communications. “We couldn’t be more proud to play host to one of the most diverse and knowledgeable collections of cannabis experts to be assembled, and whose companies collectively play a part in every stage of the cannabis supply chain.”
WHAT: Green Market Summit: The Advanced Economic State of Cannabis
WHEN: September 14, 2018
WHERE: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007
Located in the Financial District of New York City at One World Trade Center, the event is made possible through a partnership with TheStreet and the Marijuana Policy Group. The keynote event will feature TheStreet’s Jim Cramer, who will interview Brian Athaide CEO of The Green Organic Dutchman.
Other speakers for the event include:
- Adam Orens, Co-Founder, Marijuana Policy Group
- Cynthia Salarizadeh, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Green Market Report
- Debra Borchardt, Co-Founder and CEO, Green Market Media
- Emily Paxhia, Founding Partner & Managing Director, Poseidon Asset Management
- Javier Hasse, Author of Start Your Own Cannabis Business
- Jeannette Ward Horton, Vice President of Global Marketing and Communications, MJ Freeway
- Jessica Billingsley, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, MJ Freeway
- Lewis Goldberg, Managing Partner, KCSA
- Matt Karnes, Founder and Managing Partner, GreenWave Advisors, LLC
- Phil Carlson, Managing Director of Investor Relations, KCSA
- Tahira Rehmatullah, Chief Financial Officer, MTech Acquisition Corp
- Tyler Beuerlein, Vice President of Business Development, Hypur
- Jonathan Rubin, CEO of Cannabis Benchmarks
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM: Economics of Cannabis Banking, presented by Tyler Beuerlein, Vice President of Business Development at Hypur Ventures
- 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM: Economics of International Cannabis, presented by Daniel Pearlstein, Executive Vice President of Canopy Rivers.
- 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM: Keynote Event, TheStreet’s Jim Cramer Interviews The Green Organic Dutchman CEO Brian Athaide.
- 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM: Lunch, Sponsored by Acreage Holdings
- 1:00 PM – 1:50 PM: Economics of Plant Tracking, presented by MJ Freeway co-founder and CEO, Jessica Billingsley, and Jeannette Ward Horton, Vice President of Global Marketing and Communications for MJ Freeway.
- 2:00 PM – 2:50 PM: Economics of Cannabis Retailing, presented by David Dancer Chief Marketing Officer for MedMen.
- 3:00 PM – 3:50 PM: Economics of Cultivation, presented by a leading publicly traded Cannabis company
- 4:00 PM – 4:50 PM: Closing Panel, featuring KCSA’s Lewis Goldberg interviewing author Danny Moses, author of “The Big Short and Beyond.”
- 5:00 PM – 5:15 PM: Closing Remarks.
Tickets for the event and early bird pricing are still available, but spacing is limited. For more information, please visit: www.GreenMarketSummit.com
About Green Market Report:
The Green Market Report (GMR) is headquartered in the Financial District of New York City with an office in Los Angeles. GMR is poised to be the center for trustworthy business, financial and economic news and intelligence. The site offers coverage on financial matters including news briefs on business, cultivation, and extraction, cannabis company stock prices, and wholesale cannabis pricing. For more information, please visit www.greenmarketreport.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @GreenMarketRpt.
KCSA Strategic Communications