The lack of meaningful action toward federal cannabis legalization in the U.S. hasn’t stopped leaders from emerging. Green Market Report wants to recognize key leaders withing the industry with its new Notable Leaders in Cannabis program.
This program is designed to spotlight individuals who are making a difference in the industry and in their communities.
Green Market Report’s editorial staff will select honorees based on the applications submitted by themselves or on their behalf. There is no cost to nominate a leader for this program.
We will publish the inaugural Notable Leaders in Cannabis feature in an exclusive Aug. 3 special section and online Aug. 7 on GreenMarketReport.com.
- Be based in the United States to qualify. If the nominee is a remote employee or works from home, they must live and be based within the U.S. to qualify.
- Be an executive currently serving in a senior leadership role (three levels or less from the company CEO) or lead cannabis initiatives at a large company (100 employees or more). Business owners/founders, independent consultants, and nonprofits are also eligible.
- Have made (or be making) a measurable impact through his/her/their role and continue to have the power to effect change.
- Is making significant contributions within their industry and/or community.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/ community service initiatives.
We will accept up to three submissions per company.
The submission deadline is June 9. Nominate your notable cannabis leader here.